如果可以,
但愿上帝能够再次饶恕我的软弱。
如果可以,
但愿圣灵能洁净我的灵魂。
如果可以,
但愿基督能与我一生相伴。
如果可以,
我希望能再次进入教会,
走入神的殿堂,
倾听他的荣耀。
如果可以,
我愿将我的生命归于我的救主。
没有世俗的相爱,
没有利益的纷争,
没有欲望的困惑,
没有罪恶的恐惧。
愿上帝与我同在,
给我信仰的救赎。
愿上帝与我们同在。
阿门。
she was not doing good?
she hasnt find what she wants to do?
she was scared about the future?
God,please dont forget her.
投稿者 wen 時刻: 12:33 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
pictures
my friend sent me some pictures,
i put them here to let you know part of my life.
投稿者 wen 時刻: 11:59 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
論文9--テーマ
投稿者 wen 時刻: 0:36 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年5月19日月曜日
論文8――遠藤周作作品論
投稿者 wen 時刻: 23:48 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
論文7ーーー異国恋とその影響
投稿者 wen 時刻: 12:21 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年5月16日金曜日
the word he imagined.
Imagin
--By Jone lennon
Imagine there s no heaven,
its easy if you try,
no hell below us,
above us only sky,
imagine all the people,
living for today,
imagine theres no countries,
it isn t hard to do,
nothing to kill or die for,
and no religion too.
imagine all the people,
living life in peace.
you may say that i m a dreamer,
but i m not the only one,
i hope some day you ll join us,
and the world will live as one.
imagine no possessions,
i wonder if you can,
no need for greed or hunger,
a brotherhood of man.
imagine all the people,
sharing all the world.
投稿者 wen 時刻: 16:36 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
その辛さを背負ってくれる神。
その女性は、また泣いた。
泣きたくないけれども、
強く見せたいけれども、
また、泣いた。
なんで、また?
やさしくしてくれた人は、
今辛いことにあった。
助けてくれたその方は、
今悲しい心を抱いてる。
なんで、この世には、
涙がある?
どうして、地震、ハリケーンなどの
災害がある?
なんで、人は幸せになることはそんなに難しい?
汝の苦しみ、私が知ってると言ったその神は、
今どこにあろう?
投稿者 wen 時刻: 16:03 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
論文6--先行研究、ニヒリズムと疎外感ーー気づかないうちに前のテーマに戻った。
投稿者 wen 時刻: 0:45 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
論文6--先行研究、ニヒリズムと疎外感ーー気づかないうちに前のテーマに戻った。
投稿者 wen 時刻: 0:45 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年5月15日木曜日
論文5---「留学」田中の場合
投稿者 wen 時刻: 0:41 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年5月13日火曜日
花开花落,是那生命的印迹。
在来学校的路上,看到凋零的花瓣,散在沙砾上。
一周前当我经过那里的时候,曾为那些花朵的鲜艳而感动。
仅仅一周,花开花落,生命的变迁竟是如此的迅速。
那花朵,
不会为欣赏她的人
而继续生存。
那溪流,
不会为凝视她的人
而停留不前。
---花自飘零,水自流。
投稿者 wen 時刻: 13:11 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
?
有时,
认真地问自己,
文庆,
你在做什么?
你想做什么?
在人群中,
有时,
会迷失自我,
是在追寻?
还是在逃避?
其实
没有太多的时间去思索,
只有不断地向前走着,
也许是河水流淌,
最终归向大海。
也许是白云飘过,
只留下湖中的幻影。
我在做什么?
为什么还不睡觉?
既不是学习,
也不是工作,
为什么,
我还在继续着,
继续着敲打键盘?^-^
晚安。^@^
投稿者 wen 時刻: 0:34 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年5月12日月曜日
論文3---「深い河」について。
投稿者 wen 時刻: 23:55 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年5月11日日曜日
久しぶりに。
久しぶりに、霧の中で歩いてた。
森に囲まれて、朦朧な山道で、
鳥の歌を聴いた。
久しぶりに、彫刻の仏像を見た。
千年の歴史を顧みながら、幽霊な王国で、
一日を送った。
久しぶりに、漢字の経典を読んだ。
四角な絵みたいな文字で、
仏教な文化を記載している。
久しぶりに、
そのように歩いた。
お久しぶり。
投稿者 wen 時刻: 23:24 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年5月9日金曜日
論文2--大分前のものだ。
全然寝られないなあ。疲れたかなあ。まあ、とりあえず、前書いたものもこっちに置こう。いつかコンピュータが壊れたら、^-^ここからコピーするわ。時々、小さいときのことを思い出した。そのときの空も、、、
投稿者 wen 時刻: 1:08 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年5月8日木曜日
論文1--概要。
something happened in my life,
maybe you know it or not.
anyway,a teacher who i respected has just told me
that i should start to write my thesis.
well,from now i will put some stories about my kenkyu on here.
the first day...
投稿者 wen 時刻: 21:04 1 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年5月7日水曜日
The tuft of flowers.
The Tuft of Flowers
I went to turn the grass once after one
Who mowed it in the dew before the sun.
The dew was gone that made his blade so keen
Before I came to view the leveled scene.
I looked for him behind an isle of trees;
I listened for his whetstone on the breeze.
But he had gone his way, the grass all mown,
And I must be, as he had been,alone,
‘As all must be,’ I said within my heart,
‘Whether they work together or apart.’
But as I said it, swift there passed me by
On noiseless wing a ’wildered butterfly,
Seeking with memories grown dim o’er night
Some resting flower of yesterday’s delight.
And once I marked his flight go round and round,
As where some flower lay withering on the ground.
And then he flew as far as eye could see,
And then on tremulous wing came back to me.
I thought of questions that have no reply,
And would have turned to toss the grass to dry;
But he turned first, and led my eye to look
At a tall tuft of flowers beside a brook,
A leaping tongue of bloom the scythe had spared
Beside a reedy brook the scythe had bared.
I left my place to know them by their name,
Finding them butterfly weed when I came.
The mower in the dew had loved them thus,
By leaving them to flourish, not for us,
Nor yet to draw one thought of ours to him.
But from sheer morning gladness at the brim.
The butterfly and I had lit upon,
Nevertheless, a message from the dawn,
That made me hear the wakening birds around,
And hear his long scythe whispering to the ground,
And feel a spirit kindred to my own;
So that henceforth I worked no more alone;
But glad with him, I worked as with his aid,
And weary, sought at noon with him the shade;
And dreaming, as it were, held brotherly speech
With one whose thought I had not hoped to reach.
‘Men work together,’ I told him from the heart,
‘Whether they work together or apart.
I am happy I still remember this poem,
just I don t feel love it any more.
wow,there is still a honest girl,
too fucking funny story.
Men work together I told him form the heart...
投稿者 wen 時刻: 21:58 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年5月5日月曜日
明日ハイキング^-^文章と関係ねえんや。
Forgiveness is the key to have your own happiness.
LUKE 11
Father,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come.
Give us each day our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
for we also forgive everyone who sins against us.
And lead us not into temptation.
ところで、^-^
今日は楽しかった。
久しぶりに家族と一緒にいるような感じ。
ブルーの波に乗って故郷を思い出した。
「天の原
ふりさけみれば
春日なる
三笠の山に
いでし月かも」
--阿倍仲麻呂
投稿者 wen 時刻: 21:41 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年5月1日木曜日
結婚式の祝福と お笑い物語。
天使
教会の友人は日曜日結婚の祝いを行う。
彼女に祝福を差し上げる。
神様の恵みで二人は教会で知り合った。
牧師先生の息子と伝道師の娘のカップルだ。
結婚後二人はスペインに伝道するつもりだそうだ。
愛している人と同じ目標を持っている人は幸せ。
純粋な霊魂、柔らかい心を持つ理性的な女性に
羨ましい。
サタン
高校時代の友達は今悩んでいる。
その女性の両親は孤児だったそうだ。
ひねくれた性格は遺伝されたみたい。
教室の隅に座ってた無口な彼女は、
怪我をした獣のようだ。
母親は生まれつきの病気かかってる。
お母さんの世話をし続けている彼女は、
いつも不細工な格好で学校を通った。
みんなに笑われたとき劣等感を感じると話してくれた。
学校2番めの成績で卒業した19歳の彼女は社会出た。
外国人が多いあの都会で彼女は通訳の仕事を見つけた。
仕事中何回も失敗した彼女は、
外国語学部に潜り込んで4年間授業を受けた。
38回追い出され、第39回また入ったとき、
教室の後ろに座った先生に認められた。
卒業論文はその大学の一等賞になったきっかけで、
留学のチャンスが与えられた。
お母さんから離れてたその女性は、自分養ってる子を見失った気がしている。
彼女はだれかの世話をしないと、生きがいを失ったようだ。
同情な心で怪我をしたrobinを助けた。
しかし、、、
そのrobinは鳥インフルエンザかかっちゃった。。。
robin:
「ごめんね、ごめん、私は病気かかった鳥だから、人間を愛することができねんだよ」
彼女:
「行きたいところを行かせるよ。」
LUKE 12:
I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. 5But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. 6Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. 7Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
god help me.
投稿者 wen 時刻: 21:15 1 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年4月28日月曜日
美しい桜
「国境の長いトンネルを抜けると雪国であった。
夜の底が白くなった。」
その長くて暗いトンネルに身を置いている人は
まさか助けてくれ、
その真っ暗の世界で導いてくれる
人がいると思わなかったでしょう。
それに、顔が広くてものすごくえらい
人だと分からなかったでしょう。
ある日、トンネルを抜けて日差しを浴びれる。
それで、ありがたい気持ちいっぱいだ。
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。
ほんとうにいい勉強になりました。
投稿者 wen 時刻: 23:09 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年4月22日火曜日
如果可以。
1:15 But Hannah replied, “That’s not the way it is, my lord! I am under a great deal of stress.I have drunk neither wine nor beer. Rather, I have poured out my soul to the Lord. Don’t consider your servant a wicked woman,for until now I have spoken from my deep pain and anguish.”
如果可以,
但愿上帝能够再次饶恕我的软弱。
如果可以,
但愿圣灵能洁净我的灵魂。
如果可以,
但愿基督能与我一生相伴。
如果可以,
我希望能再次进入教会,
走入神的殿堂,
倾听他的荣耀。
如果可以,
我愿将我的生命归于我的救主。
没有世俗的相爱,
没有利益的纷争,
没有欲望的困惑,
没有罪恶的恐惧。
愿上帝与我同在,
给我信仰的救赎。
愿上帝与我们同在。
阿门。
投稿者 wen 時刻: 23:06 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
無言。
泣いてるとき、慰めてくれる人がいるのはありがたい。
うれしさを分かち合う友達がいると幸せ。
人の前で泣きたくない。
心の弱さを見せたくない。
弱い立場に立っていると人間は自然に弱くなるなあ。
捨てられた瓦。。。
イエスのことを考えている。
その人は愛される人に十字架に吊れられたよね。
その寂しさを分かる.
投稿者 wen 時刻: 22:24 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年4月20日日曜日
happy birthday to myself.
somebody did a golden deed;
somebody proved a friend in need;
somedody sang a beautiful song;
somebody smiled the whole day long;
somebody thought tis sweet to live;
somebody said i m glad to give;
somebody fought a valiant fight;
somebody lived to shield the right;
was that somebody you?
--Author Unknown
投稿者 wen 時刻: 20:12 0 コメント この投稿へのリンク
2008年4月19日土曜日
if i can.
if i can stop one heart from breaking,
i shall not live in vain;
if i can ease one life the aching,
or cool one pain,
or help one fainting robin
unto his nest again,
i shall not live in vain.
but i knew the robin couldn t sing again,
so i chose to live alone.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿